Sunday 8 January 2012

A little introduction

The Longest journey begins with the first step...
Lao Tse

This is the birth of my blog. I am initiating what I would like it to be the beginning of my sharing with you on matters of nutrition and well-being. My intention is to contribute through this social media to modestly delivering my knowledge and expertise on these subjects in an objective and pragmatic way.

There will be criticism and debate, if you wish, but I would like to think it all in the name of a constructive approach.

As my dear tutor at university used to say "Your English is full of peppered idiosyncrasies, but nothing stops you from being understood". This will be my contribution.

1 comment:

  1. A ver sareyon ya tas recuperada de les noches de foryu je je a mi tb me costo recuperar.Espero q este año q dejamos nos haya servido para reflexionar y mejorar el q viene.Buena velada y comida de viejos ja je

    ReplyDelete